Friday, January 13, 2017

List 01/14/2017

  • The weather warmed up after that brutal cold, and the birds were outside chirping by the end of the work week.
  • There's some hard work coming. I'm hoping I can automate some of it.
  • I can push all the air out of my lungs and glide to a soft landing in a quiet spacious spot.
  • Today I went to the world's emptiest mall:



We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.


  • Some people want to be decoded. They keep their heart of purported gold under layers of...hard bark. Some things are within my reach and some are not.
  • The forecast is worrisome with a chance of some scaries...what with all the Trump happening out there. Should I start learning Russian? Is he going to give the keys to the White House to Putin? It just gets uglier and uglier every day with Trump. God. You see what the presidency does to a person. Four years. Eight years. Every single set of before and after photos you see of a President...they are considerably grayer, considerably aged. Gees. What the shit will Trump look like after four years? Hopefully he'll be in a big orange jumpsuit, and you won't know where the jumpsuit ends and his six orange chins begin. And hopefully the hair will be gone. Gone. Dude. Just buzz your head. BUZZ YOUR HEAD TRUMP, YOU IDIOT. May inauguration day be windy and Trump's hair take flight in the most majestic display. I think that hair hates being on that head.

No comments:

Post a Comment